Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2 week photos

When Kasper was 2 weeks old, my good friend Jess came over for a photo shoot. Needless to say, I am obsessed with them. They are so beautiful and really show off the baby boy. If anyone in the St. Cloud/Twin Cities area is looking for a newborn photographer (and she does more than just newborns!), I can pass along her info.

Are you ready for another photo dump? I have trouble deciding on which pictures to choose, so I often end up putting up too many. You don't mind, do you?

Kasper002

Baby feet!

Kasper018
Kasper022
Kasper023

Kasper025

I remember being very impressed with his alertness during the shoot for only being 2 weeks old. Alert and not fussy although he is clearly hungry if you notice what he is doing with his mouth.

Kasper032
Kasper038
Kasper042

"Can I just eat your finger, Mom?"

Kasper046
Kasper049

"My arm will have to do for now."

Kasper052

Sigh.

Kasper053

Kasper058
Kasper063

Kasper079
Kasper082
Kasper095
Kasper101

Soft.

Kasper116
Kasper124

I love when his eyes go a little crossed. Swoon.

Kasper118

"But I don't want to go to work!" Amen, son.

Kasper143

Kap and Mama

Kasper170
Kasper171
Kasper177
Kasper185
Kasper219

Kasper191
Kasper193
Kasper210

There! Enjoy! My now 5.5 week old is awake and farting next to me. Time for a change. Which reminds me to post about our cloth diapers! Maybe next week.

1 comments:

Sandra February 9, 2011 at 9:26 PM  

Great pictures, Jess W! I'm always impressed with your work, and these photos were very sweet. I loved them!
-- Grandma Sandra

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP