Fourth Post Blues: A Pledge Drive
Hey guys.
I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a blogger. This is just my first post (out of four total) and already it feels like a chore. Let me set the scene: It's 7:35 CST, I'm resplendent in my IKEA office chair nursing a bottle of Fat Tire Amber Ale. Living the life, right? Wrong. For several reasons. Namely, I can't think of anything interesting to post!
I know, I know, four posts over four days is a lot-- I know what you might think: "What else could Keller Williams Reality possibly add to the marketplace of ideas?" Well first of all, thank you for your sentiment, it's totally cool of you. But no, I hold myself to a higher journalistic standard. The ethic of a newsman, as it were. I seek only to please you the reader, and your insatiable appetite for delicious knowledge. The editorial staff here at KWR is aware of that for which you hunger: a guest post by McCain rally freak Gayle Quinnell.
But now you've already eaten. And that was yesterday. How about another picture of the dog?
Done and done. But that's not news. It turns out gathering news is hard work, so it's time for you to give back. Please send us a dollar if you care about the high quality programming we provide here at Keller Williams Reality. We're trying to get a hundred people to donate this hour, and as it stands, we need another 67 of you to call in right now. Just one dollar! In fact, if you care about Keller Williams Reality like we know you do, call in now to receive this neat crank flashlight!
We know this is a difficult time to be asking for money; we're only four posts in after all. But guest columnists don't come cheap, so donate now! Just one dollar! 63 of you now!
I for one feel better about blogging thanks to your nice responses. Maybe I can keep it up for another day. The $37 straight cash in my pocket can't hurt either...
1 comments:
I found your blog.
If it's on "The Internet"...I'M ON IT!
Also, I would contribute, but I'm out of dollars.
Post a Comment