Does anyone else think it's weird Rob almost always posts about poop and farts?
I was under the impression that it was Li'l Wayne posting and not Rob, so the farts thing didn't catch me at first. Now that the scatalogical veil is drawn back, I'm more concerned.
However, if you guys have children, your blog would not suffer in the transition from poop and fart jokes to poopy diaper stories.
Crappy post, Fartface.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
I was under the impression that it was Li'l Wayne posting and not Rob, so the farts thing didn't catch me at first. Now that the scatalogical veil is drawn back, I'm more concerned.
However, if you guys have children, your blog would not suffer in the transition from poop and fart jokes to poopy diaper stories.
Crappy post, Fartface.
Post a Comment