Evolution of a belly
Call it a loss of faculties (why else would I put this much flesh on the internet), but I thought I'd post a summary of my belly growth so far this pregnancy. I've been working on a baby album for the boy and already had these photos expertly and uniformly staged and cropped.
I don't feel that the belly has gotten very big yet, but looking at the photos it's clear that something is happening in there. In fact, we had a growth ultrasound this morning and the boy is already 3.5 lbs!! (Where are the other 25?) He looks perfect and is busy working on blinking and yawning and eating his arm. He is also very much still a boy and appears to have the genitalia of a grown man. (You're welcome, son.)
1 comments:
You look beautiful, Jessica. Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment