Wednesday, August 10, 2011

6 month photos

So these were taken a month ago but I only just got the desktop set up and got the CD out of the laptop. Lots going on over here.

Awhile back, I mentioned that we met up with my good friend Jess to take Kasper's 6 month photos. Finally, I can share them! A little about the day... if you remember this past July in Minnesota you'll remember it was uncharacteristically hot and humid. Add to that the worst mosquito problem I can remember and this shoot was short and sweet. I was so sweaty and itchy and my photogenicity suffered which is not good when you're not very photogenic in the first place. But I digress...

I love that K has his tongue out in a lot of these. That was the hot new trick a month ago.

Kasper 6 month002.jpg
Kasper 6 month006.jpg
Kasper 6 month007.jpg
Kasper 6 month012.jpg
Kasper 6 month015.jpg
Kasper 6 month022.jpg
Kasper 6 month027.jpg
Kasper 6 month028.jpg
Kasper 6 month034.jpg
Kasper 6 month036.jpg
Kasper 6 month042.jpg
Kasper 6 month064.jpg
Kasper 6 month068.jpg
Kasper 6 month071.jpg
Kasper 6 month076.jpg
Kasper 6 month073.jpg
Kasper 6 month095.jpg
Kasper 6 month099.jpg
Kasper 6 month107.jpg
Kasper 6 month115.jpg
Kasper 6 month129.jpg
Kasper 6 month148.jpg
Kasper 6 month150.jpg
Kasper 6 month164.jpg
Kasper 6 month178.jpg
Kasper 6 month189.jpg
Kasper 6 month197.jpg
Kasper 6 month200.jpg
Kasper 6 month222.jpg
Kasper 6 month224.jpg
Kasper 6 month212.jpg

So cute, right? Thanks for taking our pictures, Jess! You captured Kasper perfectly at 6 months.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP