Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oscar Night

This week just FLEW by! We were busy almost every day after work which makes it feel like there aren't enough hours in a day.
DSC_0341-1.jpg

Kasper's daycare was closed Monday so we stayed home with him. I had called the Dr. about the fifth disease but the rash was much better Monday and all that I had read said you just had to wait it out so I cancelled the appointment. Luckily the rash didn't spread from his face and things got better as the week went on.

We had gymnastics again on Thursday and had a great time! At the end of class, the gym owner let us into the big main gym to run down the tumble track! It's a long trampoline with a foam ball pit at the end. It was so fun! Kasper would run down and jump right into the pit! I did it with him the first time but had a heck of a time getting myself back out. It was like quicksand - the more I moved the more I sunk into the pit.

We had some successes with potty training this week! Kasper always sits on the potty as his bath is being drawn but this week he actually went 3 times! Maybe that means the interest is building??
DSC_0359.jpg

My boy and me before a bath. Side note - I got bangs!
DSC_0365-1.jpg

Kasper likes to pay in the tub and this night was so darn cute I couldn't stop with the pictures. You don't mind, do you?
DSC_0376-1.jpg
2.21.13 K bath
DSC_0419.jpg
2.21.13 K bath 2
DSC_0420-1.jpg
DSC_0427-1.jpg
2.21.13 K bath 3
2.21.13 K bath 4
DSC_0427-1.jpg
DSC_0430-1.jpg
DSC_0435-1.jpg

After his bath, Kasper sits on the counter and brushes his teeth and drinks water. Always with his towel hood on. I want to remember that.
2.21.13 K cup

Yesterday was the last day of swimming lessons. After that first class, Kasper really enjoyed himself! He passed the class but has to wait until he's 3 before he can move on. He loves being in the water.

I came across a copy of the video we made for Kasper's first birthday. Remember this? Kasper and I watched it twice. I only cried the first time through! He LOVED watching that video. He would comment on how silly the baby was when he would laugh or cry. I don't know if he realizes it's him.
DSC_0447-1.jpg

On a strange note, Kasper started stuttering yesterday! When he starts a question with "what" he stutters pretty bad. Something to keep an eye on and I just wanted to mention it here in case I have to look back on it. He's still pretty young but it's a little weird. It frustrated him somewhat today when he couldn't get the word out. Sigh. However, some interneting I just did suggests this is pretty normal for littles his age. We'll keep an ear on it.

Today we went snowshoeing! I'll write about that later in the week so check back!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP