Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Marlo started the week grumpy. If Marlo ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
IMG_9630
IMG_9634
I don't think she ate dinner Monday or Tuesday and instead sat on my lap and cried.

A top tooth just broke the surface later in the week so maybe that was it. I think she's working on 2 canines and 2 incisors. I wonder when she'll have the correct number of teeth for her age.

Post bath curls.
IMG_1651
IMG_1659
IMG_1663
IMG_1670
IMG_1672

Other than Marlo's attitude, the week was pretty unremarkable! That is certainly not a bad thing!

Yesterday was COLD. Too cold to go outside. The house is trashed.
IMG_1683

Eventually Kasper and Rob went to get haircuts and Marlo and I went to get groceries.
IMG_9644

Both kids took really long naps yesterday. I think Kasper slept for 3 hours and Marlo slept almost 4. I didn't have the heart to wake either one up to preserve bedtime.
IMG_1692

Marlo was still sleepy after her nap. She required wake up snuggles.
IMG_9655
IMG_9659
IMG_9661

Thankfully the late naps weren't a problem and the kids fell right to sleep at bedtime. And they slept in this morning. They were needing to catch up on sleep apparently!

One of my Valentines this morning.
DSC_7154.jpg
DSC_7165.jpg
DSC_7168.jpg
DSC_7199.jpg
DSC_7213.jpg

Heart pancakes!
IMG_1711
IMG_1710

Special Valentine's Day breakfast! The kids were in HEAVEN. Notice the trashed house.
IMG_1712
IMG_1721
IMG_1726
IMG_1733
IMG_1740
IMG_1742

Killing time while Mom and Dad clean up breakfast.
DSC_7219.jpg
DSC_7223.jpg
DSC_7234.jpg
DSC_7243.jpg
DSC_7249.jpg

Time to get ready to go outside!
DSC_7259.jpg
Marlo went to get the shoehorn to get her own snow pants out of the closet.
2.14.16 M closet
DSC_7278.jpg
2.14.16 M closet 2

OUTSIDE!!
IMG_1754
IMG_1757
IMG_1764
IMG_1771
IMG_1787
IMG_1790
IMG_1811
IMG_1821
IMG_1833
IMG_9675
IMG_9679
IMG_9687
IMG_9693
IMG_1834
IMG_1840
IMG_1847
IMG_1854
IMG_1857
IMG_1859
IMG_9708
IMG_1866
IMG_9719
IMG_9728

I am made to rub Marlo's back numerous times a day. I always oblige. She's such a sweetheart.
IMG_1872
IMG_1878
IMG_1883

She ate my lunch.
IMG_1892
IMG_1898
IMG_1902
IMG_1903
IMG_1904
IMG_1905
THAT SMILE.

Marlo had a hard time falling asleep for her nap. I think she finally fell asleep around 2:30 and slept until 5. Kasper didn't sleep and was pretty amped up and naughty the rest of the evening. He did help Rob make the sugar cookies he was craving. They were pretty good!
IMG_1945

After dinner. Stickers on heads courtesy of Marlo. Making Sissy do tricks when she really wants to be eating Marlo's cookies.
IMG_1950
IMG_1954

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP