Happy 4th, Pt. 1
I took so many pictures this week/weekend I'm going to have to split this up into 2-3 posts. Or edit them down but I'm pretty self aware and know I can't do that.
Bubbles were a hit this week. Rob figured out how to make really big bubbles that the kids loved to pop. We spent a couple evenings blowing bubbles and eating Cheetos.





We've been so enjoying the deck now that the big tree is gone. The table stays so much cleaner and more inviting!



































Isn't summer the best?? Also, don't be fooled. She peed in these undies and had to go in and get ready for bed. We still haven't had any luck getting her to go.
Princesses

Daycare had an ice cream truck parked out front on Friday and the kids each got to pick out a treat!

Kasper and Rob camped Friday! I don't think either of them slept well but they made it the whole night!









I had to bring ear muffs out because there were lots of SOUNDS and Kasper hates SOUNDS.

Marlo woke up at 7:30. I didn't hear anything from the boys so I assumed they were watching TV or out getting breakfast or something.





They were sleeping! Until almost NINE!

So the way to get Kasper to sleep in is to be up with him all night. Sounds simple enough.
We headed out to the Arboretum Saturday morning. It was a beautiful day!














There were a bunch of bug installations.

Marlo would've hopped in.
























Enjoy the fireworks! (With earmuffs if necessary...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment