Sunday, November 13, 2016

SIIIICK week!

My title isn't SIIIICK like "SIIIICK moves, dude!" but more like "OMGGGGGGGG WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING???" Also, both kids were sick so the idea has multi-levels.

My car was in the shop Monday for a grinding sound it makes when you start it up in the morning. They had to verify the sound themselves so we left it there for the weekend after an oil change on Saturday. I'll give you a spoiler - we left it there until Tuesday evening and they never heard the sound. Why does that always happen?? So we were down to one car the first 2 days of the week. I brought Marlo to daycare and Kasper and Rob rode their bike/ran to the bus stop/work.
IMG_4435
IMG_4439
IMG_4440
Notice the shorts! It's been beautiful here lately.

I took Kasper to his first Tae Kwon Do class Monday night. I was expecting him to sit on the side and watch for the first couple classes but he jumped right out there and participated! He looked so little. (Far left)
IMG_2549
IMG_2551
IMG_2553
IMG_2555
IMG_2558
So far he's really digging it. I hope that enthusiasm sticks around because I think it's a great fit.
IMG_2563

Then Tuesday happened. Honestly I'm not ready to talk about it yet but know that I am very, very, very sad about the results and disappointed in many people. After a couple days and some unfollows I'm feeling marginally accepting. Nope, actually I'm not accepting at all. But I'd like to be!

Kasper didn't have school on Friday so he went up to St. Cloud with Grandma Sandra Thursday night. Marlo was the only child and loving it. We got wings for dinner and she got to finally watch Frozen for the first time! LOVED IT.
IMG_2582
IMG_2585

Breakfast Friday with all of her "fraybit" things.
IMG_2592

Saturday morning Rob and I got to drink our coffee while Marlo curated stuff for about a half hour. Rob called them "mood boards" and it's so true.
IMG_2596
IMG_2607

Poor Kasper got hit with something Friday night and spent some time puking in Grandma Sandra's bed. Poor guy. (And poor Grandma Sandra!). My Mom and Grandma Meier came down Saturday morning to visit and brought him with them. He slept the whole way down, went right to bed then perked up a little while they were here. He also took a super long nap.
IMG_2617

Marlo never got out of her pjs yesterday and ate a container of blue cheese dressing for dinner with a fork. BLUE CHEESE!
IMG_2624
IMG_2625
IMG_2630

Rob and Kasper spent a lot of time last night setting up a cool hot wheels track.
IMG_4499

Marlo this morning.
IMG_2651
IMG_2657

She was grumpy today and when I woke her up from her nap after 4 hours she had a nice little fever cooking. I have hopes it won't stick around until morning. BUT I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED BECAUSE THIS WEEK HAS SUCKED. With the exception of successful tae kwon do classes, this week has been about the worst.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

1 comments:

Erin November 13, 2016 at 10:19 PM  

I hope Kasper continues to enjoy Taekwondo! It's been so good for Colin. Especially after the first belt exam, he gained so much confidence (and discipline and focus).

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP