Amoxicillin!
The kids both had well child visits this week. I took Marlo in the morning and it went about as well as could be expected. She wouldn't step on the scale, stand against the height measurer or participate in the eye or hearing test. The nurse was sweet and said she had the same type of child at home and we could just try again next time.

To get her into the robe, the nurse called it an Elsa dress. You see where this is going, right? I couldn't get her to take it off after the visit!




Everything looked great, besides the double ear infection! I had no clue.
Marlo's stats:
Weight: 29 lbs 12 oz - 35%
Height: 3' 2" - 60%
BMI: 14.7 - 19%
Rob took Kasper to his well child in the afternoon. The big news for K - he finally passed 40 lbs!!


Everything looked great for him as well, besides the strep throat! Again, no clue. In fact, the Dr. asked if he had a sore throat and he answered "Nope!" She ran a strep test which came back positive so it was matching amoxicillin for the 2 of them.
Kasper's stats:
Weight: 41 lbs - 18%
Height: 3' 10" - 61%
BMI: 13.5 - 2%
Kasper had to stay home the next day because he was contagious and we decided to keep Marlo home as well to rest and start her antibiotics. Thankfully Grandma and Grandpa were available to come down and watch them. I had to warn them that the kids were not acting sick in the slightest. In fact, when I got home after work, Kasper and my Dad were playing a game and Kasper was wearing a cape. Marlo was in a nightgown bossing my Mom around.
Bedtime!

Yesterday both kids had dentist appointments, Marlo her first. I was with her and she did great! She sat and opened her mouth to let the dentist look inside and let the hygienist clean her teeth.


Kasper also did great and had no cavities this time!
Kasper and Rob went to Costco for churros to celebrate.

Marlo and I went to a birthday party yesterday at an arcade for my cousin's daughter. It was Marlo's first time at an arcade and she managed to get enough tickets to get some little prizes to take home.



Kasper and Rob got to go to Monster Jam again!







Today we all slept in, had a verrrry slow breakfast then got outside for walks, rides, runs. It was really nice out this weekend!


2 clean kids ready to start another week!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment