The Surest Sign of Spring? NINJAS!
Bedtimes are a real s-show around here.









Best friends this week.


Marlo had a fantastic week at gymnastics! They do a lot of their class far away from where the parents sit and watch but I often see her little head jumping around!


Marlo convinced her Papa to go get doughnuts yesterday.

Ready for the pool! She got ahold of 2 swimsuits and rotated between them all day yesterday.

Kasper went to a birthday party yesterday at a big play area. Rob got this video of him "playing basketball." It's long but pretty much sums up Kasper's athletic pursuits. Oh Kappy. I have to give him credit for even getting close especially with all those kids running around. And in his defense, he mentioned the day before that the point of basketball is to hit the white square.

We went over to the Snows for dinner last night. The boys disappeared to the basement to play Mario Kart all evening while the girls made mischief. The adults ate and drank well and enjoyed some adult conversation!
Kasper counted his allowance and Christmas money and found out he had $39 which was just enough to buy Mario Kart for himself. I offered to take him to Target to buy it. This is what he wore. And after I took this I cautioned him about his seat belt placement.


He's so silly.
Of course Target didn't sell the game because the Wii system is "super old" and they don't sell the games anymore. Kasper was super disappointed but I offered to buy it on Amazon if he could wait a couple days. Thankfully his afternoon turned around with a pb sammy lunch and new black Cuddl Duds so he could be a ninja. Side note - I bought the girls version because it was his size while the boys version wasn't. In the picture it looked like it was just black but it has pink stitching all over! Oh well, it doesn't seem to bother him.


Ninjas!




















Rob ended up finding the game used at a game store and saved the day. Kasper was so excited.




Hope everyone had a great last week of winter!
0 comments:
Post a Comment