Sunday, April 14, 2019

Argh

Guys, it snowed again. A lot. School was closed. When will it end!?

IMG_6295

Snow day.
IMG_6301
IMG_6303

Kasper had 2 birthday parties yesterday! The first was rollerskating. He loves it but isn't a natural. Marlo LOVED watching.
IMG_5334
IMG_5374
IMG_5380

After the skating party, Kasper had his first sleepover birthday party! He's never slept at a friend's house before and he was excited. It sounds like it went great! The boys all went to sleep at 11 and slept until morning. Marlo enjoyed being the only child.

Today Kasper played soccer with another friend while Marlo was my model for some of the knit things I've been making. I like to knit while I relax at night and figured I should sell them on Etsy as they've sort of piled up.
IMG_6806
7BAA31FA-F3BB-4105-B70F-A732B29BD46B

I also caught her reading a book to a buddy of hers. She's so sweet.
IMG_6874

And TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT. All Game of Thrones fans have been waiting almost 2 years for tonight. Yikes!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP