Quarantine: Week 14
This was the week the kids got to see some friends again!
We went to the beach with one of Kasper's friends and his mom. It was HOT the beginning of this week so the beach was a nice place to be. It felt almost like real life.
Most of the week we just summer breaked! (Well most of us anyway.) I never thought I'd get a whole summer at home while the kids were young. What a gift.
Saturday was Marlo's half birthday! We don't typically celebrate half birthdays with much gusto around here, but hey, these are 'unprecedented times', to coin a phrase. And also Marlo just loves celebrating!
Today was Father's Day! Hopefully we celebrated Rob well today! We had leftover doughnuts for breakfast and his favorite dinner. The middle of the day was filled with scooter rides, being bossed around by Marlo and playing around with music machines.
Argh. Blogger has been completely updated and I barely know how to use it. I think the pictures will be too small but I don't know how to resize them. Anyway, you get the gist.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!















0 comments:
Post a Comment