Sunday, August 22, 2021

August

August has been a little nuts for us. I feel like the kids have been gone for most of it so far! 

This week they each spent a couple days at my parents' house. 

IMG_5012 IMG_5013 IMG_5011 IMG_5010 IMG_5009

Rob and I spent time doing what we've done while the kids are gone.

IMG_4984

Ever since we moved Marlo has been having trouble sleeping. She's up crying most nights about something or another. After seeing her grandparents, she wakes up missing them. Last night was especially bad and after being up for a long time and waking up others, Rob moved her to the couch where she slept until 10 am. I really hope it gets better soon. She's tired. 

IMG_6277 

It was a beautiful weekend! We got out for walks, runs and bike rides today! Marlo was an instant pro with her new bigger bike and is way faster than she used to be!

IMG_5006 

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP