Digging autumn
As people who have never built a house before, we're really marveling at how fast things are happening! It was only a week and a half ago that the first hole was dug.

I hope the colors are this beautiful every year!
The kids' conferences were Friday so afterward, Rob and I treated ourselves to a day off enjoying the sun. Of course that meant he disc golfed and I walked then we went to the lot!
It was a beautiful weekend! We tried to spend as much time as we could outside. We even had cinnamon rolls and chocolate cookies for lunch yesterday.
We took the kids to the lot and there was a guy measuring out walls! Then we took a walk on our new local trail. Marlo of course found a bunch of "super cute" sticks she couldn't part with.
We also did some relaxing at home. This is what the kids room looks like after a little relaxing. It makes my eyes twitch.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!








0 comments:
Post a Comment