Winter can end now.
Last Sunday we hauled ourselves to a northern suburb to enjoy this winter's ice castle! We LOVE going to the ice castles. We had to take a school bus from the parking lot to the castle and I think it was the first time I'd been on a school bus in awhile.
Kasper had a couple teeth pulled to help his adult teeth come in. This was on the recommendation of the orthodontist and since it saved him from braces, I think it was *maybe* worth the anxiety over pulling out teeth that weren't even considering coming out anytime soon.
I'm sorry. Teeth gross me out but the ROOTS on those.
Nothing exciting happened in the house this week. All the drywall was finished, taped and mudded. I don't think it was sanded but I'm not sure. We did get a couple deliveries - siding and boulders - so maybe this week will be more fun.

Yesterday we went bowling with Marlo's BFF and her Mom. We were going to try to get the girls skiing but it rained so we pivoted and went bowling instead. Rob and I were reminded how fun bowling is.
It snowed about 5" last night! It's pretty but I'm ready for winter to be over now.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment