Spring
I didn't get to a house update this week but here I am with it! It was so fun to go to the house after being gone a week. They got so much done! The siding on the side of the house has been taking a long time and what you see here is actually wrong so they are in the process of redoing it. They also got the cabinets in and much of the tile! Also the doors were hung. It was like a real house!
Then this week they got a TON of the trim done. What a difference trim makes!
This is a linear drain we had put in our main shower. It allows us to bring the large tile into the shower instead of using small tiles and a standard floor drain.
I think the views out of our great room windows will look like framed photographs. We also had our fireplace beam delivered! It's a 13' reclaimed beam that looks like it's been in some barn for 100's of years. It's awesome! Here it is out in the garage.
The other day Rob and I realized we have to actually pack this apartment up to move. I had not realized that and was sad when I did. I set this box aside because it's big. Marlo has totally moved in. I found her like this first thing this morning. The box now looks like Garfield's bed with pillows and blankets.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!













0 comments:
Post a Comment