I like to move it, move it. We like to... MOVE IT.
WE MADE IT!! Thankfully it has been less traumatic than the move out of our last house, and as of yesterday all of our worldly possessions (there are a few exceptions) are in our NEW HOUSE.
I haven't come across my computer until today and it's honestly been non stop for the last 3 weeks so I have some catching up to do.
We had some final walkthroughs on the house the last week of June. It all came together really quickly and it was fun to see it all unwrapped and shiny.

We had my family over for pizza the night we closed. Since we all live in the metro now.
We spent a last night in the apartment.
July 2 the movers came! Rob met a truck at storage, I met a truck at the apartment and we got most of our stuff moved to the house.The kids were a lot of help. Not. Moving really sucks. It's a long and exhausting day then you have to unpack on the other end. Do not recommend.
But we did it!
Rob and I have spent 1 moment relaxing in this house since we moved 2 weeks ago. It was the first night and we watched the moon out the window. We didn't have the internet for days and that TV in the great room still isn't hooked up.
It is so nice being "home" again. The view isn't bad here, either. The sky was weird and orange one night.
But this is reality. We still had to move fully out of the apartment and clean it as well as move out of both storage units.









0 comments:
Post a Comment