Wisconsin!
I had a girl's weekend last weekend and we found ourselves in Hayward, WI based solely on an Airbnb availability. Well it was fate because we absolutely adored Hayward and the surrounding towns as well as our cute cabin and its location!

We went for a 3.5 mile hike one morning. There were wonderful trails around our cabin that had a little bit of everything. We had fields, trees, bogs, rasberries, blueberries. Serioulsy go to Northern WI if you have a chance.
It happened that the weekend we were there was during the Internation Lumberjack Competition but tickets were all sold out. I'd love to go some day! We did get a glimpse of the world's largest muskie, though.
We went up the road to Cable for dinner and pie one night and were also in love with Cable.
When we weren't walking or eating, we were chatting and drinking! I love these ladies so much and we have so much fun together talking about our 30+ year friendships.
So wonderful to get away for a weekend! Summer is nuts!














0 comments:
Post a Comment