Oops!
Guess I disappeared for a bit there. But it's only because between Rob and I, we've taken literally only these 4 pictures in the last 6 weeks.
We've been busy with work, school, blah, blah, blah. I'm not entirely sure what happened! We vow to do better.
Our house and property were gorgeous this fall. I think we got slightly less time with the bright colors this year but they were stunning. Most of the leaves fell off the trees late last week. In other yard news, we had a fisher running up the back hill one morning! That was a highlight for sure.

Marlo went to a birthday party at the Humane Society which is the best idea ever for a group of 9-10 year old girls.
And finally, sadly, we lost Carol a few weeks ago. Her cancer returned 18 months ago and we were so lucky to have those months. We sure miss her and were able to honor her last weekend. The grandkids got along famously, of course, and I hope they can see each other soon.


0 comments:
Post a Comment