Sunday, November 12, 2023

Lazy fall

We're in the sweet spot of fall. Activities are winding down, there are stretches of warm days and the shit show that is the holidays hasn't started yet. Marlo is learning how to play the violin. She learned Baby Shark.

Untitled

This weekend was a little busy with play practice for Marlo, play dates for both kids, sleepover for Kappy.  

Untitled

I was really into the book I was reading all weekend and Marlo told me she was envious I could sit there and read for so long. She tried it a handful of times.
  Untitled

It was almost 60 degrees today so we got some good yard cleanup work done! We have way less living in the woods than we did in the city which is AWESOME. 

Untitled Untitled

And that's it! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP