December
We had a chill week!
Marlo fell on her wrist in gym a coupe weeks ago and it's still bothering her so I took her in to the Dr. They took x-rays and saw there was no break so she got a splint and has to wait until it gets better.

She had fun getting the x-ray.
We stopped at the General Store in Minnetonka on the way home. If you've never been there over the holidays, it's incredible.
Marlo and I went to a play at the high school with Marlo's bestie and her Mom and went out for lunch before hand! We saw the Sound of Music and it was INCREDIBLE. I didn't take any pictures but I'm going to try to get some because the girls were so cute.
Marlo got an early Christmas present - a tree in her room! Just what she wanted!
Today we went to my parents house for a little Christmas celebration! 'Tis the season!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!




0 comments:
Post a Comment