Strep
This week didn't go exactly like I anticipated! I came down with strep throat on Tuesday and was out for a couple days.
Friday was Rob's birthday so we went out for dinner and played some Rock Band in the basement.

Yesterday we went skiing again! Since Marlo starts ski club Thursday we really wanted to make sure she could handle her gear, put it on, go on the chairlift and ski down by herself. We went with her bestie and her family and happy to report the girls did great and have lots of confidence for Thursday.
Kasper tried Rob's old ski blades and had fun with those.
At my appointment during the week, the provider said to bring both kids in because of the length of time between Kasper's strep and mine thinking there might be a carrier in the house. Neither kid is showing any symptoms at the moment but we took them in anyway. Sure enough, Marlo tested positive! Her throat isn't even red in the slightest and the lady said she wouldn't guess she had strep at all. So 2/4 of us are currently on antibiotics and I'm thankful we found Marlo's infection before it spread again. UGH. I hate strep.
So that was our week!
Hopefully we're all healthy this coming week! And hope you had a great weekend!





0 comments:
Post a Comment