Sunday, June 9, 2024

School's out!

Another school year in the books! We had 2 different views on the last day of school. One child was so excited for the year to be over, one was distraught. 

The last week is mostly fun with a couple middle school finals sprinkled in. 

Fun for me - one day I got home from work and there was a big snapping turtle in front of the garage door.  It wasn't moving at all. I was worried it was dead. When I left 50 minutes later to pick up Marlo it had turned around. When we got back 20 minutes after that, it was gone. 

IMG_6615 IMG_6616 
I don't think I've ever seen a snapping turtle so close before. 

Lots of rain this week followed by some cool sunsets. This one was so pink it made the plants in the wetland look pink. 
  IMG_6625  

Beach day

  IMG_6630 

 Last day!

  IMG_6633 IMG_6644 IMG_8192 Untitled  

I wanted a picture of the bus stop kids. Did I get one? No. 

IMG_6645  

This weekend was nice and relaxing for the most part. Rob played in a disc golf tournament in the mornings then we went to an art fair, I tried to resucitate the grass, we went to the Cottagewood Store for ice cream and swings, Kasper is off at his first sleepover of the summer. On a school night. Here we go! 

  IMG_8219 IMG_8221 IMG_8222 

 Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP