Getting there...
I was thinking of renaming this blog "Jess's belly" but I'm hoping there will soon be something else to post about. Until then, here she is...
What should we notice about this belly?
1. It is about 3 days away from housing a full term baby boy.
2. I had to photoshop the crap out of the photo because it was so dark. Maybe someday we'll really learn how to use the nice camera we bought TWO years ago.
3. Keep looking at the belly so you don't notice the puffy face.
4. My belly button has started to poke out. I wasn't actually sure it would happen!
5. It is covered by a full panel jean. I didn't realize how weird it looks until I was going through the photos. Oh well, I can't handle the lower jeans - the elastic gets all folded over and annoys me.
But I digress...
2 comments:
Good Luck kids. Can't wait to meet Bill!
You should post nursery pics! I just did Christian's room and I'm going to post pics as soon as I get his custom bedding...5 weeks down, hopefully only 1 to go.
Post a Comment