Easter
I wanted to get Kasper's 16 week post up around his 16 week birthday, but I didn't include most of the pictures I took last weekend.
Kasper's not smiling in these, but he was a really happy baby this weekend! He had a rough day Friday, but managed to rally for the rest of it even without taking his usual longer naps.
We sat him in his bumbo up at the table for dinner and he had a great time! He chewed his toys and told great tales. And sucked his thumb. Who thinks he's starting to look like a real boy?
We then moved into the living room for a little after dinner conversation. He was just being so cute!
On Sunday morning, it was actually SUNNY! It was a weird sensation since we haven't seen the sun much around these parts.
We have this blazer that I was hoping would fit. It doesn't quite yet, but wouldn't he have been so cute?? I mean he still is, but I can't wait until the blazer fits.
Here is Kasper with his Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa Keller. He got some toys, a puzzle, books and a new summer outfit! Such fun stuff for a little boy! Side note - Mom found a Berenstain Bears Easter book. Does anyone from my generation know the Bear family had a 3rd cub named Honey?? First I've seen it.
Grandma Sandra gave Kasper an Easter basket with a book, a sock monkey onesie and a sock monkey she made!! It's it great? I didn't take pictures when he got the basket, but I took these at home and loved them all and couldn't choose so here's a bunch with K and his sock monkey.
I didn't really take more pictures after taking those of K, but we spent Easter with our family, Mom and Dad, Steph and Sandra and Dan. Since it was so beautiful outside, we sat on the deck and chatted. I love feeling the sun. Mom made a delicious dinner, Sandra made a delicious dessert. After eating, we walked down to the park and flew kites. It was a perfectly windy day! I was wearing Kasper in the Ergo and I don't think he was aware of the kites.
We had a fun day and definitely enjoyed the sunshine! I hope everyone else had a great weekend.
P.S. We are obviously loving the bumbo! My Mom let us borrow hers since he seems to really enjoy sitting in it.
P.P.S. We haven't decided where in the metro we'll move. We're trying to be responsible and sell our house first! For better or worse, suburbs are in our future.
1 comments:
We also have that book and how did you not know about Honey 20 years ago??
I'm super jealous of the sock monkey.
Welcome to little boy-dom. It's sad, but so much fun.
Post a Comment