Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hawaii - Part 4

Well, I have to admit I didn't plan these Hawaii posts very well and should've put these pics in the last post. But that didn't happen so this will be a short one. Followed by 2 more Hawaii posts. Still hanging in there?

At the end of the last post I mentioned Kasper wasn't feeling his best. Sure enough there were a couple wake ups that night and he was pretty warm. In the morning he was clearly not feeling well, had a fever but insisted that he was so cold and wanted tons of clothes and covers on.
DSC_0244-1.jpg
Quick unenthusiastic Shaka Brah
DSC_0259-1.jpg

Rob ran to the pharmacy for Tylenol and Kasper took 2 naps that day - he ended up falling asleep on me again.
DSC_0271-1.jpg
(Hi Honu the turtle!)

I stayed up in the room with sleeping Kasper while everyone else went down to the beach. During the second nap I took a book down to the grass and got some sun myself. As I was reading I saw Kasper and Rob headed towards the water. I mentioned earlier that from the first time we set foot on the beach in Maui Kasper HATED the water. He didn't go near it. Towards the end of the week Rob showed him other little people out on boogie boards riding the waves and somehow managed to convince him to go in.
DSC_0272-1.jpg
DSC_0275-1.jpg
DSC_0284-1.jpg
They stayed out there forever! Kasper sat perfectly still on the board and enjoyed himself. I guess they talked about catching tasty waves.
DSC_0295-1.jpg
DSC_0307-1.jpg

Looks like he's feeling back to his old self!
DSC_0314-1.jpg
DSC_0316-1.jpg
DSC_0319-1.jpg
DSC_0322-1.jpg

By that evening after we took showers and got ready for dinner, Kasper wasn't warm anymore and seemed to be feeling better. Thankfully it was a 24 hour thing. He even spent some time playing with a color matching game I made for airplane entertainment.
DSC_0328-1.jpg

A lazy day but luckily it was no big deal. That was one of our favorite things about Maui. You are exactly as busy as you want to be.
DSC_0331-1.jpg

Ok! Next up - the road to Hana!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP