Sunday, July 14, 2013

Shortest post ever!

This will be my shortest blog post yet! We got home late from St. Cloud and I didn't really take any pictures this week anyway! Basically all of these are from my iPhone. It was a normal, non-eventful week for us. Not that we're complaining!

Like I said, it was a normal week. Thinking back, I can't even really remember what we did all week! On Friday we decided to go out to Punch for pizza. It was delicious and Kasper was such a good kid. He is so easy to bring out to eat.
Punch for dinner!
We used to be so hesitant to bring him to restaurants because he would be too antsy by the time the food came then would eat a bite and want to get down. Now he's pretty good at entertaining himself then eating a nice meal and visiting with everyone.

We got home and flopped on our bed for some snuggles.
These guys.
Side note - the front camera on my phone suuuuuucks. I think I need the iPhone 5. Don't you?

We got up yesterday morning and headed to St. Cloud, stopping for doughnuts on the way. I'm not exactly sure when Kasper's legs got to be a mile long.
Could the weekend get any better? Yes. Yes it can.

Kasper burned off some energy running down the hill in my parents back yard. It's pretty steep and he got going really fast but he loved it! 7.14.13 K running

Grandma and Grandpa took Kasper to the park today. My Dad marveled at how long Kasper can swing. It's an endurance sport for him.
Untitled
Untitled

We had dinner with Grandma Sandra and Dan before heading home. Rob has an appointment in St. Cloud tomorrow so he stayed behind. Kasper and I made it home around 8 so I dunked him right in the tub and got bedtime going. He said he was tired so we made it a short bath.
Untitled

See! I told you it's one of my shortest posts yet. Kasper is sleeping soundly but I still have a bunch of things to do to get ready for tomorrow. I'll try to get out the camera this week. It's more fun that way!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP