Sunday, December 21, 2014

A.C. (After Camera)

A couple things happened this week that caused me to take ALL OF THE PICTURES. Marlo turned one yesterday (sob!) but I think I'll save that for another post. This one will be full of photos from the rest of the week.

Monday after bath.
Untitled
Untitled


Waiting for Papa after work.
Untitled
Untitled

Ok, so after whining previously about feeling at the end of the limits of my previous camera, I stalked Amazon a couple days and ended up snagging a new camera body for quite a bit less than I was expecting to pay. I ended up with the Nikon D7000. I chose that over the D7100 because from what I read, there weren't HUGE improvements in the D7100 over the D7000 so if you were looking to upgrade, the D7000 would work great. Not to mention it's less than half the cost. Anyway...

I took about a thousand photos this week just trying out a bunch of stuff on the camera. Of course during the week I was only home when it was dark out so it was mostly testing the low light capabilities. Which are about a million times better than my other camera.
DSC_0021-001.jpg
DSC_0073-001.jpg
DSC_0078-001.jpg
DSC_0093-001.jpg

I mean, you can't expect the same quality as during the day in wonderful light (and I'm about as far from a professional as you can get) but I was very pleased by what the camera can do inside. At night.
DSC_0123-001.jpg
DSC_0131-001.jpg
DSC_0137-001.jpg
12.17.14 Marlo 2
DSC_0172-001.jpg
DSC_0207-001.jpg
12.17.14 Marlo
DSC_0228-001.jpg
DSC_0240-001.jpg
DSC_0257-001.jpg
12.17.14 Marlo 3
DSC_0258-001.jpg

I feel bad for these guys in the winter when going outside to kill time before dinner isn't an option.
DSC_0291-001.jpg

I warned you. I took all of the pictures.
DSC_0319-001.jpg
12.17.14 M tree
DSC_0333-001.jpg
DSC_0359-001.jpg
DSC_0357-001.jpg

DSC_0367-001.jpg
DSC_0376-001.jpg
Super into giving kisses right now. I love it.
DSC_0375-001.jpg
DSC_0381-001.jpgDSC_0384-001.jpg
DSC_0387-001.jpg
DSC_0385-001.jpg
DSC_0395.jpg

Can you guess how many times I proclaimed my love for this camera this week?
12.18.14 M yelling
DSC_0470-001.jpg
12.18.14 M faces
DSC_0475-001.jpg
DSC_0483.jpg
12.18.14 Kasper
DSC_0498-001.jpg
DSC_0510.jpg
DSC_0508.jpg
12.18.14 K and R reading
DSC_0524-001.jpg
DSC_0529-001.jpg
DSC_0532-001.jpg
DSC_0535-001.jpg
One difference that bugs me is the photos seem to be duller or something. Like more pastel instead of vivid colors. I haven't quite figured out the cause of that difference.

Kasper has been very aware of Lois lately. Very inclusive and loving towards her. It's so sweet.
12.18.14 K and L
DSC_0580-001.jpg

Ok! That takes us to the weekend and the BIG birthday for the little miss! More on that later. As well as Marlo's 12 month post. That new camera was smoking.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP