Sunday, June 5, 2016

June Bugs!

This is probably the most pictures I've taken in a week in a long time. And on a short week!

Tuesday morning I caught Kasper giving Marlo a pep talk about going to school after the holiday. He was laying out the day for her and continuing to remind her that she wouldn't be staying home. Maybe he was projecting.
IMG_6199

Then they played night night.
IMG_1017
IMG_1019

I swung by urgent care to get Kasper's staples out. I thought it would be super quick based on what the PA said that put them in but we were there for an hour or so. Groan.
IMG_6210
IMG_6214
IMG_6217
I thought I might pass out when they took them out but it was totally painless!

Their new party trick.
IMG_6236
IMG_6243
IMG_6257
IMG_6279
IMG_6290

Her favorite.
DSC_6484.jpg
6.1.16 M mirror
DSC_6493.jpg
DSC_6529.jpg
DSC_6565.jpg
DSC_6572.jpg

Kisses on my way to work.
IMG_1025
IMG_1027

T-ball! Just as fun as last week and maybe even more so with his best friend from daycare!
IMG_6294
IMG_6296
IMG_6303
IMG_6310
IMG_6315
IMG_6321
IMG_6328

Kasper has been the sweetest brother lately. SO much love and kisses and sweet nothings.
DSC_6596.jpg
DSC_6597.jpg
DSC_6632.jpg
6.2.16 M and K
DSC_6667.jpg
DSC_6675.jpg

Kasper eating breakfast.
IMG_6335
With a Big White Blanket "hole" around his finger.
IMG_6338
IMG_6341

Yesterday Steph and I went out for manicures/pedicures/lunch/shopping while Rob took the kids to an exotic car show.
IMG_1051
Kasper wouldn't take his fingers out of his ears so the visit was short. But cool car, right?

Enjoying a brief moment of sun. The weather yesterday went from blue sky to rain and back again. It was so weird.
IMG_6345
IMG_6354
IMG_6355
DSC_6709.jpg

Marlo loved my pink nails so she got some flair.
DSC_6719.jpg
6.4.16 M nails
DSC_6729.jpg
DSC_6753.jpg
DSC_6758.jpg
DSC_6765.jpg
DSC_6770.jpg
DSC_6778.jpg
DSC_6781.jpg
DSC_6787.jpg
DSC_6790.jpg
6.4.16 M faces
DSC_6806.jpg
DSC_6812.jpg
DSC_6815.jpg
DSC_6826.jpg

Haircut time!
DSC_6849.jpg
With an audience.
DSC_6866.jpg
DSC_6895.jpg

Before and after
6.4.16 K haircut

I dried her hair, took the towel off and when she saw her hair like this she laughed so hard. It was hilarious.
DSC_7012.jpg
DSC_7033.jpg

She's being obstinate. And somehow her pants ended up inside out and backwards between her going to bed and getting up.
DSC_7078.jpg
DSC_7085.jpg

Breakfast on the deck!
DSC_7105.jpg
DSC_7115.jpg
DSC_7122.jpg
6.5.16 M doughnut
DSC_7191.jpg
DSC_7201.jpg
IMG_1059
IMG_1082
IMG_1086

The kids really wanted to go to the beach so we told them if they cleaned the sunroom we'd do it. They said not a word and went straight to their work. A silent half hour later the sunroom was pretty clean.
IMG_6374

Then they waited patiently for us to get packed up.
IMG_1099

We met the new neighbors as we headed out. Tree swallows!
IMG_1123
DSC_7254.jpg
The bluebirds must've left the nest and these guys moved right in. They are a gorgeous iridescent green on their back but I don't love how they bomb us as we're in the yard. I think I prefer bluebirds.

Kasper and Rob biked/ran the 6 miles to the lake while Marlo and I drove.
6.5.16 M beach
DSC_7261.jpg
DSC_7266.jpg
DSC_7270.jpg
DSC_7273.jpg
6.5.16 M beach 2
DSC_7279.jpg
DSC_7281.jpg
DSC_7300.jpg
DSC_7305.jpg
DSC_7313.jpg

We saw the boys coming down the trail and this girl scaled the wall in about 1.5 seconds.
DSC_7324.jpg
DSC_7326.jpg
DSC_7328.jpg
DSC_7330.jpg
6.5.16 M hug

This poor kid was exhausted.
DSC_7343.jpg
DSC_7355.jpg

We stopped at DQ on the way home!
DSC_7358.jpg
DSC_7369.jpg
DSC_7373.jpg
DSC_7381.jpg
GROSS.
DSC_7384.jpg
DSC_7387.jpg
DSC_7390.jpg
DSC_7391.jpg
DSC_7397.jpg
And scene.
DSC_7399.jpg

Whew! The rest of the day was mowing, soccer, being inside for awhile, grilling, eating out on the deck. A nice little Sunday.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP