Sunday, August 28, 2016

Final days

This week flew by with only 1 real interesting thing happening. Kasper got his FIRST FILLING! He was so nervous about it and I did my best to prepare him for it. It turns out I should've kept my mouth shut because it was nothing like I described! One of my first "When I was a kid moments." Kasper didn't get a shot of novocaine and she didn't use a drill! She did a topical numbing agent and a high pressure water spray. Thankfully it was mostly painless.
IMG_2687
Still numb!
IMG_9960

Marlo and I had a girls dinner while the boys were at the dentist.
IMG_9924
She would have had a future in comedy but her act fell flat. Athankyouverymuch.

Marlo reading my newspaper yesterday. Kasper watches tv, Marlo climbs on her parents.
IMG_9970
IMG_9975
IMG_9978
IMG_9980

We were supposed to have a picnic for daycare yesterday morning but they cancelled it because it was raining. Too bad! Over Marlo's nap there was a picnic for Kasper's new school. He and Rob went to that. It was a mixer for new kindergartners to meet their new classmates and get used to new faces. Kasper was sure he'd be too shy but it sounds like he warmed up and played basketball with some new buddies!
IMG_2704
IMG_2718

Breakfast. After Rob got home from a 10 mile run. And Marlo axed the pants. Again, Kasper watching cartoons while Marlo bothers her parents.
IMG_0007
IMG_0011
IMG_0014
IMG_0017
IMG_0032

Another picnic today! This time for the Pre-K room to say goodbye to the graduates. It was at a splash pad right by our house and the kids had such a great time!
IMG_0035
IMG_0036
IMG_0042
IMG_0045
IMG_0046
IMG_0056
We're all going to miss these kids!

This one spent the afternoon getting into trouble and opening all the bags of goldfish crackers she could get her hands on.
IMG_0064

Playing outside after naps. Until the mosquitos chased us inside.
DSC_2036.jpg
DSC_2080.jpg
DSC_2081.jpg
DSC_2086.jpg
DSC_2094.jpg
DSC_2099.jpg

Marlo used a Costco sized box of goldfish crackers to reach some cereal that she and her brother ruined their dinner with while I was making the bed. She's the muscle of the operation.
DSC_2230.jpg
DSC_2231.jpg
Busted.
DSC_2239.jpg

Ok! We're headed into our final week with 2 kids in daycare. Our wallets can barely contain themselves but I know I'm feeling a little sad about it all. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP