Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pre-vacay

We were able to get away this week! We spent the weekend with Rob's family and of course I took way too many photos. I'll start with the beginning of the week and tackle the lake later.

Silly breakfast. Kasper made a megaphone at school!
IMG_9521
IMG_9523
Pardon the laundry. At least it's clean and folded!

Rainbow day! Also, who is that old kid, when did he get so tall?
IMG_1920

Fudgesicles!
IMG_9533
IMG_9541
IMG_9544
IMG_9549
IMG_9562
IMG_9566

Oh geez. Teenager much?
IMG_9593

The kids convinced Rob to bring doughnuts home Thursday morning before we left for the lake. Sucker. Marlo even weaseled her way into a doughnut at the shop.
IMG_1930

We left around 10:30, stopping at Treasure City on the way.
IMG_1937
IMG_9617
This was about 10 minutes after we got to the cabin.
IMG_9623
Then that fly woke her up and she didn't go back to sleep.
IMG_9621

Ok! I'll leave off there. It's been a long weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP