Sunday, April 9, 2017

Back in the Spring of Things

It was a pretty nice week but I see a snowflake in next week's forecast. Spring in MN!

Check out this squad I had to maneuver around to get out of the driveway one morning. They were absolutely strutting and that one on the right charged my car! Marlo loved them.
IMG_6396

Marlo apparently forgot how gymnastics works while we were away. It was like pulling teeth to get her near her class. She did like the bars.
IMG_6409

See! Shorts!
IMG_6787
IMG_6794
IMG_6801
IMG_6809
IMG_6817

The view as I walked out the door in the morning.
IMG_6415

Saturday was supposed to be 74 degrees and sunny. We were a little overanxious when we got up, grabbed breakfast sandwiches and had a picnic. It was pretty cold. But at least we tried! And we were outside!
IMG_6430
IMG_6433
IMG_6441

After breakfast, we went over to see the Great Horned Owl from the nest we saw back in February! We were told two babies had hatched three weeks ago, and one of them was still there in the nest! Baby Great Horned Owls are HUGE.
DSC_9720.jpg
DSC_9727.jpg
DSC_9733.jpg
DSC_9736.jpg
The nest is mostly gone! I wonder how long s/he'll stick around!

DSC_9754.jpg
This girl is 100% ridiculous and I could eat her up.
DSC_9759.jpg
DSC_9763.jpg
DSC_9769.jpg
DSC_9770.jpg
DSC_9771.jpg
DSC_9774.jpg
DSC_9777.jpg
DSC_9785.jpg
DSC_9786.jpg
DSC_9790.jpg
DSC_9792.jpg
DSC_9796.jpg
DSC_9800.jpg

IMG_6446
IMG_6449
IMG_6457
IMG_6462

Kasper had back-to-back birthday parties yesterday and was WORN OUT.

This morning it felt warmer than yesterday so back outside we went. Rob and Kasper did a fast bike/run. Marlo and I did a slow walk/whatever it was she was doing. And she was doing it in a Vikings cheerleading outfit.
IMG_6467
IMG_6469
IMG_6471
IMG_6470
IMG_6475
IMG_6482
IMG_6484

There she goes!
IMG_6496

Kasper had another play date today. It was maybe too much weekend for the little Mr. Williams. Hope it was just the right amount of weekend for all of you!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP