Sunday, June 25, 2017

3.5

I remember summer when I was a kid. 3 months of lazy days. That is not what we're living at the moment. We seem to be even busier with our normal schedule and summer things added on top. Blah.

Marlo celebrated her half birthday this week and is excited to say she's 3 and a half now.
IMG_8244
IMG_8248
IMG_8261

Love it when they're best friends.
IMG_8266
IMG_8279
(Marlo was observing Hawaiian day at school)

A deer in our neighbors' yard one evening. It was getting dark and I was afraid of scaring it but we usually don't see antlers in the neighborhood!
IMG_8299

I convinced Marlo to ride her bike while I did my normal walking loop. She was a champ for 2.5 of the 3 miles. Then I got to carry both her and the bike and my biceps are shredded. Anyone know the name of this flower? I know it was growing from a big spiky weed but it's gorgeous!
IMG_8305
IMG_8307
IMG_8308
IMG_8310
IMG_8316
It was cool here this weekend and Marlo's pant options drove home the fact that she's grown about 2.5 inches since December.

Today I convinced her to go on an adventure with me before going to Target. It felt like fall!
IMG_8328
IMG_8334
IMG_8341

Kasper had a couple birthday parties this weekend and I feel like I barely saw him! We need these weekends with few big plans every so often. At least I do. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP