Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a pretty good week! Marlo stayed home with her fever Monday but was back to school Tuesday. Most of the week was cold and rainy which was a bummer.

We did eat lots of Johnny Pops. They have little messages on the stick.
IMG_1704

The kids climbed the tree at Steph and Tim's house after pizza.
IMG_1704
IMG_1704
IMG_1704
IMG_1704

Marlo had been BEGGING me to paint her nails all week. I told her I would do it Saturday. You'd better believe that was the first thing she said when she woke up.
IMG_1704

Rob said she could get up from her nap in 10 minutes. She fell asleep before then.
IMG_1704

I had a great Mother's Day! Kasper and Rob got up early to cook baked french toast, get me flowers and coffee and run my car through the car wash!
IMG_1704
IMG_1704

We went to the nursery to get the rest of our plants and grabbed tacos from the food truck parked out front! What luck! We took it to a nearby park to run around a bit.
IMG_1704
IMG_1704
IMG_1704
IMG_1704
IMG_1704

I was outside the rest of the day! I mowed, planted the garden, planted all of my deck pots, watered. It was a gorgeous day!
IMG_1704
IMG_1704
IMG_1704
IMG_1704
IMG_1704
IMG_1704

We grilled for dinner then went out for custard. Can't get much better than that.
IMG_1704
IMG_1704

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP