Sunday, August 12, 2018

Lost Lake!

We had our annual trip to Lost Lake Lodge at the end of this week so I treated myself to the entire week off! I'm still adjusting to my new family duties and was feeling a little stretched. You'll be happy to know that I managed to fill 3 days with a mix of things I hadn't been able to get to yet this summer and absolutely nothing. In a weird twist of fate, I felt compelled to throw a random piece of paper away in the kitchen on Monday. Turns out it was a spa gift certificate my parents gave me 2 Christmases ago that I totally forgot about. WHAT A GIFT! I called and they had an 80 min massage appointment Tuesday morning. The universe was smiling on me this week.
IMG_7552

Thursday morning we headed up to Lost Lake Lodge!
IMG_7568

We got up to Lake Country early so we stopped and played mini golf.
IMG_7571
IMG_7572
IMG_7574IMG_7575
IMG_7583
IMG_7586
IMG_2718
IMG_7598

Then Kasper felt brave enough to ride a go kart. He has quite the lead foot.
IMG_7604
IMG_7601

Made it!
IMG_7609
IMG_7612
IMG_7613

IMG_7619
IMG_7624
IMG_7628
IMG_7631
IMG_7635
IMG_7637

She is just a joy.
IMG_7639
IMG_7640
IMG_7641
IMG_7645

Made a quick stop into Nisswa Crazy Days
IMG_7650

The wildfires out west made it super hazy for most of our time.
IMG_7661
IMG_7663
IMG_7677
IMG_7684
IMG_7692
IMG_7696
IMG_7702
IMG_7707
IMG_7710
IMG_7718
IMG_7723

A pink sunset
IMG_7729
IMG_7733
IMG_7746
IMG_7753
IMG_7761
IMG_7767
IMG_7768
IMG_7770
IMG_7773
IMG_7780

IMG_2747

IMG_8063

IMG_7788
IMG_7794
IMG_7797
IMG_7801
IMG_2772
IMG_7803
IMG_7806
IMG_2781
IMG_2782
IMG_2786
IMG_2787

The kids had fun taking boats out by themselves.
IMG_7809
IMG_7817
IMG_7825
IMG_7829
IMG_7833
IMG_7841
IMG_7846
IMG_7862
IMG_7864
IMG_7869
IMG_7881
IMG_7889
IMG_7893
IMG_7911
IMG_7912
IMG_7914
IMG_7916
IMG_8064
IMG_7917
IMG_7923
IMG_7927
IMG_7928

We rented a boat!
IMG_7932
IMG_7941
IMG_7943
IMG_7948

IMG_2790

This Mom and her ducklings were around all the time. They were so cute.
IMG_7959
IMG_7962
IMG_7963
IMG_7967
IMG_7973
IMG_7975
IMG_7986
IMG_7991
IMG_8031

Off to our final breakfast.
IMG_8062

That's a wrap!
IMG_2795

We got home around 3, marveled at all the stuff my parents did around the house this weekend and prepared ourselves for a full week ahead. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP