Sleepover!
Busy week this week - THE USUAL.
Rob took Kasper to rent skis for the winter! He's going to be taking ski lessons here in the Cities this winter and we will hopefully be making our annual trek to Lutsen. He's pumped!

Flannel Day. Marlo took it to "Axl Rose" levels.


Kappy slept on the floor one night. Sissy made herself right at home before he could establish the mat as his.


Friday night Kasper had his first sleepover! His best friend Simon stayed over. Simon's Dad was hosting a party at his house which Rob went to so I had the boys and Marlo here. We watched movies, played Wii. They were good boys and didn't make a peep when I had them turn the tv off at 10 pm. Marlo was upset to be in her room alone so I let her sleep with me. When Rob got home he snapped this.

Marlo is incapable of sleeping in the correct orientation when she's with me and I got kicked in the ribs all night. But she's so cute and look at her hair.
Up at 6 am! I'm continually thankful Kasper can turn on the tv himself and get snacks.

We went to the pancake breakfast/book fair at Kasper's school yesterday morning then stopped at Target for one-piece PJ's. Kasper loved Simon's and wanted one just like it. We played outside a bit until this little fawn's feet got too cold and she had to come in for hot chocolate.



Mama love


We got out for a walk this morning. It was sunny but chilly!







Wishful thinking








Kappy just loves exploring outside, and has so much natural curiosity!








She is a hard working, tough little girl.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a GREAT Thanksgiving this week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment