Wait. Winter?!
It is basically winter here in MN. NOT A FAN.
We had a busy week. I took Lois to the vet for her yearly check up, i.e. what we need to do to keep the trazadone flowing. The vet said Lois looked great for 12 years old and I had to stop her -- turns out L's chart showed the wrong age this whole time, so the vet and I straightened it out and now we all know Lois is almost 14. 14!! The vet was so nice and understanding about our senior dog. Lois is in excellent health and we added an arthritis medicine to help her stay more comfortable since she limps pretty bad. We also got her elevated food bowls to help her eat.

I got a call Thursday afternoon on my way to daycare that Marlo had a fever and was complaining about a sore throat. She was a sad little thing.


She woke up Friday morning and still had a sore throat so I took her in. Another 10 day course of amoxicillin! So much strep throat in our house this fall. I don't love it.

Kasper and Rob had a bike adventure yesterday morning.



Sandra came down and picked the kids up yesterday and took them back to St. Cloud for the night!




Rob and I laid around the house, watched TV, then met up with Steph and Tim for dinner and double escape rooms! We were 2/2! The kids got back this afternoon with lots of energy. They played hard all evening then crashed by 7:45 which might be a new record.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment