Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms! I am lucky enough to have many wonderful moms in my life. On to the week...

I'll start with this gem. I can't believe Marlo was so little and had so few teeth for so long. This ham is going to kindergarten in the fall! Hard to believe!
IMG_7999

In fact she had her kindergarten orientation this week. She got to ride a bus and do a project in a classroom. Thankfully there were 3 other kids there from her daycare so she was willing to participate.

Her shy face.
IMG_8013
IMG_8018
There she goes!
IMG_8020
Marlo and her buddy Luke from daycare.
IMG_8028
IMG_8029
IMG_8031

Kasper is working on tying his tae kwon do belt himself.
IMG_5535
IMG_5540

We had a beautiful weekend here! Mostly beautiful anyway. We did some good yard work and got some plants in the ground. I think after tonight I can put tomatoes in then I'll sit back and watch nothing bear fruit. The beginning of the season anticipation is the best. We also burned all the sticks in the yard. It's looking pretty good.
IMG_8159
IMG_8164
IMG_5576
IMG_5579

Today was Mother's Day and I had a fantastic day! I made beignets for breakfast then we went to a garden store for some last minute additions to the yard. Every year my most favorite Mother's Day gift is a clean car, inside and out. I highly recommend it after a long MN winter.
IMG_5583
IMG_5585
IMG_5587

I hope everyone had a great week!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP