Sunday, May 5, 2019

Hi-Ya

We had another busy week! We are loving the nicer weather lately and are enjoying a MN spring.

It was screen-free week this past week and Kasper's after school care program observed it. It was kind of a struggle to stay screen-free all week! We played games, did dot-to-dots, read books. It was part refreshing/part stressful.

One night Marlo spent an hour breaking styrofoam into little pieces. Worth it.
IMG_7906
IMG_7907
IMG_7908
IMG_7911

Yesterday was the Kicking 4 Miracles event for tae kwon do. SUCH a fun event for everyone!
IMG_7947
IMG_7957
IMG_7946
This was the first time we've ever seen THE Master Moon do some stuff.
IMG_7966
IMG_7981

And last but not least, I got a better picture of Mama Cardinal sitting on her nest. I just love her. I get to look at her while I'm at the sink and she's so cute. Her nest is quite a bit smaller than she is so her little tail sits straight up.
DSC_3091.jpg

It was a BEAUTIFUL weekend! It was supposed to be nice yesterday but today was almost just as nice! What a bonus! We spent a lot of time outside. I got to go to my first plant sale of the year and am dreaming of gardens. The kids have been having a great time playing outside, riding bikes and playing baseball.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP