Bye fall
Honestly I can't even remember the beginning of this week. Must've been uneventful!
The kids had no school Friday so they went to stay with Grandma Sandra!


Yesterday Marlo got to go to a birthday party of one of her daycare friends. She has been DYING to see them so I know she had a fantastic time. Grandma took both Kasper and Marlo to the party and it sounds like they both enjoyed themselves!




Rob and I went out for a night with other school parents! Kasper has had the best buddies since kindergarten and all the parents also enjoy hanging out. It's fun because the next group of kindergarten siblings have the same teacher and are friends with each other.
Today, Rob took the kids out for a woods adventure.








It's been so cold the ice is starting to form on the lake.
My Mom stopped over to help with Kasper's craft project for the 3rd grade bazaar - tie dye! It was relatively mess free which was surprising.

We're headed into the deep freeze which I'm not excited about. The good news is Rob got the Christmas lights up before a) it got too cold and b) he broke his arm again. A success! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment