Sunday, November 3, 2019

Happy Halloween!

The kids were so excited for Halloween this week! And it was a nice day! I took the day off and got to go to the school's Halloween parade.
IMG_2565
IMG_2571

I got the kids a little early so we could have dinner with friends and go trick or treating! The kids loved their costumes.
IMG_2582
IMG_2586

IMG_2593
IMG_2595

Yesterday Kasper's soccer team had an end of the season party then we went into Minneapolis for a high school friend's 40th birthday party. WE ARE TURNING 40. Crazy. It was chilly outside but the kids had a ton of fun playing outside.
IMG_8466
IMG_8472
IMG_8473

Today Rob tackled more leaves, Kasper had a play date, I did inside chores and Marlo made a whole suite of pirate accessories out of paper.
IMG_8484
IMG_8489
IMG_8494
IMG_8480

We had dinner with Grandpa Steve and Carol tonight and are ready for another week! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP