Sunday, November 8, 2020

Finally some good news!

 Obviously there was one major story this week.

IMG_0668

Our horse won but not without much gnashing of teeth on our end. Honestly this week felt like a year and it's going to take some time to recover. 

We spent our days glued to the news. Marlo was free to run wild and create. I think she went through a whole ream of printer paper and a pack of masking tape. She did some of that with Rob's glasses on.

IMG_0688

We also discovered our next dental project. 

IMG_0733 

So that will be fun. 

We enjoyed the absolutely gorgeous weather this weekend! I took the kids for a long walk/bike ride yesterday and today Rob took the kids disc golfing! The weather will change again this coming week so I'm glad we got to be outside.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, because the world as a whole absolutely did! 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP