Sunday, November 29, 2020

Thanksgiving 2020

We got through a pandemic Thanksgiving! Weird year this year. Obviously.

The kids had their last days of in-person learning Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday was no school then Thursday was Thanksgiving! It was just the 4 of us but I think we made the most of it! I ordered a cooked turkey breast from a grocery store and made a couple sides. It was very simple but we didn't feel like we sacrificed anything on the meal! Marlo helped me set the table. 


IMG_3214 IMG_1077

I'm realizing now that Marlo is still in her pjs but that's the norm. 

After dinner we set up a little tree in the basement and watched a Christmas movie. 

IMG_1085

The rest of the long weekend mostly looked like this. Pretty typical.

IMG_1095 IMG_3231 IMG_3235

I've been reading Harry Potter to the kids at night and they've been obsessed. They even go to bed early to read longer.

IMG_3165 IMG_3169 

Grandma Sandra dropped off some bags of baking supplies yesterday so the kids could bake cookies with her via Zoom today. She really thought of everything and the kids (and their helpers/ taste testers) had a great time. 

IMG_1116 IMG_1120 IMG_1121 IMG_1118 

We got our live tree yesterday and decorated it this evening. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 

IMG_1147 

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP