Sunday, December 20, 2020

Tis the season!

Today is Marlo's birthday which kicks off the craziest 16 days of our year. Add to it distance learning and isolating and things get crazier from there. 


Distance learning went pretty well this week. Marlo had her moments but she went a couple days without tears.

IMG_1341 IMG_3471

We got out for recess every day but one this week because Marlo had a zoom call mid-recess time. We rode our bikes/walked the long way to the park, played at the park and wrestled. The weather has been nice so it's been easy to be outside. 

IMG_1344 IMG_1347 

Today was Marlo's seventh birthday! She had a couple requests and I think we covered everything. 

IMG_3519 IMG_1385 IMG_1390 IMG_1395 IMG_1401 IMG_1403 IMG_1406 IMG_1412 

I got the same dog for Christmas when I was 6!

IMG_1416

Every year we look at these photos of brand new Marlo. 

IMG_1417 IMG_1418 

Marlo had a couple drop bys today. Her best friend Lucy dropped a gift off then they met up on FaceTime to open it. I know it made Marlo's day to see her BFF through the door. She also got to see Grandpa Steve and Carol who stopped by to give birthday wishes and gifts. She got FaceTime calls with the rest of her family so I think she was feeling well celebrated. 

IMG_3534

Dinner was Culvers and DQ Treatzza Pizza. I think it was a pretty good birthday for the new 7 year old.
 
IMG_1423 IMG_1427 IMG_1431 

We have a short week of school then our long awaited trip home for Christmas. We CANNOT wait to see family for Christmas. 

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP