Sunday, January 26, 2025

January

I have literally nothing interesting to share. January has flown by but was also a but of a slog. Kasper missed almost a whole week of school with something. He had a fever for days and just felt crappy. I took him in for testing on day 6 since he wasn't getting better (only knew he was covid neg the whole time). He tested negative for all the viruses and strep so the clinician gave him an antibiotic. Next day he felt great. Maybe it was coincidental, sometimes you just take the W. 

Other than that, we had some nice sunsets. 

IMG_8720 

And Marlo had an orchestra concert. 

  IMG_8750

The kids started ski club so Marlo is gone Thursday evenings and Kasper Fridays. They love it so that's fun for them. Other than that, I can't believe it's almost February!

Hope everyone had a nice month!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP