Sunday, February 2, 2025

February

January lasted forever, didn't it? But on the other hand, I can't believe its February already. 

High school has entered the chat over here. There is apparently so much to consider for incoming freshman! We've had parent meetings, Kasper has presentations at school. It wasn't like when Rob and I went to high school and there was basically 1 set of classes to take plus a variety of math classes. It's like registering for college. There was an event at the high school last week where we got to talk to his counselor and I think he's set for 9th grade. I hadn't been around the school much but it felt like a mall or maybe the airport. Not like our school which was 100 years old when we matriculated. 

IMG_8806 

We didn't have plans this weekend besides some home decor projects so when Steph invited us to go skiing, we jumped! We haven't had winter yet here so it just hasn't seemed like a natural choice. Sounds like we'll get some real snow this week though. The kids have been going to ski club but Rob and I hadn't been yet this year. It was 40 degrees or something and the snow was all man made but we had such a fun time. 
  IMG_8831 IMG_8836 IMG_8840 IMG_8842 IMG_8843 IMG_8845

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP