Sunday, March 16, 2025

Oops

I have received some feedback that more blog posts would be preferred. The problem is that Rob and I don't really take pictures anymore! I think it's because the kids are older and mostly do their own things now. 

Kasper discovered the desk in his room and knocked out 2 LEGO projects. 

IMG_9076 

 We had brunch with Grandpa Steve and Grandma Sandra this weekend! Always a fun time. 
  IMG_5484 You would not believe how much Kasper grows each month. He is basically an adult. 

 And speaking of, Marlo asked if she could get rid of her bunk bed! That bunk bed had been taken apart and put together like 5 times so it was maybe a little compromised. We got her all set up with a full and completely reorganized her room. She loves it! 
  IMG_5491

Ok! That's all I have! I'll try harder this week. 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP