Face Painting Day!
Last Friday was Face Painting Day at daycare. We knew the kids were getting their faces painted and I was looking forward to seeing Kasper all day. When I picked him up at the end of the day, I was sad to see that they had washed all of the face paint off! Well, they sent me a couple pictures from Face Painting Day and I came close to perishing.
Hahahahahaha! I think the kids are supposed to be cats and you'll have to take my word for it but it looks like a group of scary clowns up there. And I love the picture of Kasper playing in the tunnel. That's where the big kids are usually playing and it's where I've been finding K most times. Playing with the big kids. Also funny - that's not the outfit Kasper went to daycare in. He hasn't come home in different clothes since his first day.
I'll tell the story later but we came home with an accident report today. Another kid bit Kasper on the hand! The teachers were so sorry, I felt worse for them than I did my baby! It's ok, they're kids. I'm sure one day Kasper will be the biter. But check out this chomp:
Ouch!
Feel free to scroll back up to laugh at Kasper with his group. Those eyebrows!
0 comments:
Post a Comment