Happy Halloween!
From Señor Monito and his Nanner.
Lois has been a banana the last couple years, so we thought it would be cute to have Kasper be a monkey! We were right!
Hahahahahaha!
I know traditionally monkeys don't ride bananas but these 2 don't always play by the rules.
If you were still in doubt as to whether Lois is a good sport or not:
She sure loves her monkey.
P.S. We've called Lois Nannerpuss for awhile now. It was from that weird Denny's commercial. Remember this?
3 comments:
I love the costumes! Lois is such a sweetie pie with her little brother, and Kasper is adorable as a monkey. Have a fun Halloween!
-- Love, Grandma Sandra
Ahahahahahahahahaha!
Good ol' Lois...she's so tolerant. :)
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life and makes me want a baby for Rally to play with! ;)
Post a Comment